Because you and others like you are the future
Harold Brothers Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ the best-qualified personnel. We consider applicants for all positions, without unlawful discrimination as to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
With the ever-changing work environment and market place, other opportunities arise from time to time. If you are interested in employment with Harold Brothers Mechanical Contractors, Inc., please feel free to e-mail it to, email@example.com, or mail it directly to our offices and we will keep it on file should the need for personnel arise.
HVAC Techs – Top Pay
Are you a HVAC Technician looking for a reputable, stable company with supportive management who will value what you bring to the organization?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Commercial Plumbers and Pipefitters and Refrigeration Techs Needed
Harold Brothers is looking for:
-Foreman and Mechanic
-Licensed Refrigeration Tech’s
VERY competitive wages
Benefit packages includes – Health and Dental, matching 401k, Holiday, Vacation, short term disability, life insurance.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Commercial and Multi-residential HVAC service, repairs and Installations.
* Must have prior, successful experience as a Service Technician and or HVAC Installer in the HVAC field
* VRF, VRV certification preferred.
* Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
* Serves the clients of the company by expertly installing, servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
* Install VRF systems ranging from 5-150-ton systems
* Install of split systems
* Ability to work in a group environment
FULL TIME opportunity.
Required licenses or certifications:
* Driver’s License
* EPA Universal
* OSHA 10 or 30
* RT License (preferred not required)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Wage Program
- Health Insurance with Prescription Drug
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Short Term Disability Income Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Sick Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Training Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit